Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Glance Backwards

Instead of working, I have been reading myself all morning. If M were to read that, he would laugh and give me that odd little look. Read is now a code word for something altogether different.  We get each other's stupid jokes.

It is almost the end of the month with a major holiday approaching. I have quite a bit of work. But I started thinking about the A word as soon as I woke up -- the medical procedure, not the man.

I read through most of my posts from the summer and I am looking back at myself with more sympathy than before. It is a strange feeling to revisit your sad self when the sad is so palpable that even the biggest bullshitter would not have the wherewithal to find another interpretation for what has been said.

Professor Dick called again today and I am now on Draft 2 of my go away email. Go away, please.

Candles are stupid but I'll write more about that later.

That's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment